Application Process and Calendar20 Haziran 2019 Perşembe 22:24 tarihinde yayınlandı
- High school graduation diploma with its translation into English or Turkish.
- Transcript (indicating courses and grades taken from the school and signed by the school director) with its translation into English or Turkish.
- Exam result document (Accepted exam results are clarified in the 7th article of "Harran University instructions of admissions from abroad") with its translation into English or Turkish.
- 4.5x6 cm sized photo.
- Bank receipt for the Application fee (Applicants that do not have Harran University’s YÖS certificate must deposit 150 TL in the bank account shown below. Whereas applicants that do have a HRÜYÖS certificate do not have to pay the fee and shall uploade the HRÜYÖS certificate instead of the receipt, and the HRÜYÖS exam date instead of the date of the receipt).
- Turkish language certificate (TÖMER), if you have one.
Note: -Applicants that have an ABITUR certificate shall enter the percentage of the exam result.
-Applicants that do not have a high school diploma equivalence can still apply. The equivalence can be brought within one semester after finishing the registration process.
-Bank receipts deposited before 17-06-2019 will not be accepted.
For Applicants from Turkey:
Bank's branch name: ZİRAAT BANK ŞANLIURFA BRANCH
IBAN number: TR 6400 0100 2266 3567 2834 5268
During deposit, you must write the following in the remarks section:
"Name, Surname and ID number (Passport or Kimlik number)"
For Appilcants from abroad: Europe: 25 Euro Ziraat Bank: TR 1000 0100 2266 3567 2834 5270 During deposit, you must write the following in the remarks section: "Name, Surname and ID number (Passport or Kimlik number)" From other countries of the world: 30 Dolar
Ziraat Bank: TR 3700 0100 2266 3567 2834 5269 During deposit, you must write the following in the remarks section: "Name, Surname and ID number (Passport or Kimlik number)"
If you cannot apply for any reason, please contact us.
Tel: + 90 414 318 30 39 - 1626 E-mail : email@example.com Note: 1- Applications will be held online in the dates indicated.
2- A maximum of 5 (Five) sections may be preferred during the application.
Click here to access the online application system of Harran University
Applications in the 2018-2019 academic year are accepted according to the provisions clarified in "Harran University instructions of admissions from abroad"
And the results are announced in Harran University's website www.harran.edu.tr in the dates sited below:
| 17 June 2018-
30 June 2018
|Announcement of University Winners||
08 July 2018
Dateline for Registration
15 July 2018
02 August 2018
Acceptance of Additional Placement Applications for Empty Quotas
26 August 2018
01 September 2018
|Announcement of University Winner Candidates with Additional Placement||
09 September 2018
Registration of Additional Placement
16 September 2018
04 October 2018