2018/2019 University application records have started. Apply !!!21 Mayıs 2018 Pazartesi 14:39 tarihinde yayınlandı
- High school graduation diploma with its translation into English or Turkish.
- Transcript (indicating courses and grades taken from the school and signed by the school director) with its translation into English or Turkish.
- Exam result document (Accepted exam results are clarified in the 7th article of "Harran University instructions of admissions from abroad") with its translation into English or Turkish.
- 4.5x6 cm sized photo.
- Bank check for the Application fee (Students who do not have Harran University’s YÖS certificate must deposit 30 TL in the bank account shown below ).
- Turkish language certificate (TÖMER), if you have.
Bank's branch name: ZİRAAT BANK ŞANLIURFA BRANCH
IBAN number: TR 1500 0100 2266 3561 5763 5010 During deposit, you must write the following in the remarks section: HRU 2018/2019 BASVURU UCRETİ 30TL In addition to the ID number(Kimlik number) Those who will apply from abroad: Europe: 10 Euro Ziraat Bank: TR 0400 0100 2266 3561 5763 5014 In the Description section: "HRU 2018/2019 APPLICATION QUALIFICATION 10 EURO" It is absolutely necessary to specify.
From other countries: 10 Dolar Ziraat Bank: TR 5800 0100 2266 3561 5763 5012 In the Description section:
"HRU 2018/2019 APPLICATION QUALIFICATION 10 EURO" It is absolutely necessary to specify.
Or: "ONLİNE PAYMENT SYSTEM"
you can pay online https://onlineodeme.harran.edu.tr/
If you cannot apply for any reason, please contact us.
Telef : + 90 414 318 30 39 - 1626 E-mail : email@example.com If you can't apply for any reasons, please contact us. Telephone : + 90 414 318 30 39 - 1626 E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Note: 1- Applicants will be enrolled online at the website of the University between the dates indicated.
2- At the same time, a maximum of 5 (Five) sections may be preferred and the application is made online at our university web page.
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
CLICK HERE for online reference guide video
You can apply online within the specified dates.
The applicant can select up to five branches during the preference operation online.
Click here to access the online application system of Harran University
Click here for the "How to apply" video
Registration applications fort the academic year 2018-2019 are accepted according to the provisions of Harran University Acceptance Guide for Foreign Students http://ogrenci.harran.edu.tr/files/ydısıyonetmelik.dot.
The results are to be announced on the College, Institute or Higher Institute’s page on University’s website.
Applications in the 2018-2019 academic year are accepted according to the provisions clarified in "Harran University instructions of admissions from abroad"
And the results are announced in Harran University's website www.harran.edu.tr in the dates sited below:
| 14 May 2018-
15 June 2018
|Announcement of University Winners||
June 25, 2018
Dateline for Registration
09 July 2018
July 13, 2018
Acceptance of Additional Placement Applications for Empty Quotas
July 18, 2018
July 22, 2018
|Announcement of University Winner Candidates with Additional Placement||
July 26, 2018
August 06, 2018
August 10, 2018
Diğer Haber Başlıkları
- Click for The additional placement results for foreign students for the educational year 2018-2019
- Updated Application Calendar for Foreign Students 2018-2019
- Attention! The international students candidates applying for the university for the year 2018/2019
- HARRAN UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL STUNDENTS 2018-2019 APPLICATION REGISTRATIONS HAVE BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 22.06.2018 AT 23:59 O'CLOCK.