General Info About The Application Process08 Mayıs 2019 Çarşamba 21:41 tarihinde yayınlandı
- Admissions for Master`s and PhD degrees for foreign students are held twice a year (Fall and Spring semesters). Applications for the spring semester generally take place in December/January, whereas applications for the fall semester take place in July, August or September. Once started they last for a short time (about 2-3 weeks), so we recommend checking out the websites of the institutes regularly.
- Candidates who can't apply personally can apply through e-mail.
- The language of instruction is generally English.
- An interview, an applied exam and/or a written exam may or may not be held according to the demand of the related department. Exams can also be held remotely through the internet.
- Scientific Orientation Program fee is 3000 T.L. for master's degree, and 6000 T.L. for PhD.
- Application form (can be downloaded from the institute`s website)
- Samples of Bachelor's and Master's Degree diplomas
- Samples of Bachelor's and Master's Degree transcripts
- Passport photocopy or residency permit in Turkey
- A certificate of English language proficiency is required if you are applying for PhD programs (YDS or other international exams that are accepted by Higher Education Executive Board)
- Applicants whose language of instruction in their undergraduate or graduate program was in English don't need to provide an English language proficiency certifcate.
Institute of Scientific Sciences:0(414) 318 30 00 Dahili: 3761-3762
Institute of Social Sciences:0(414) 318 30 00 Dahili: 3769-1624
Institute of Health Sciences:0(414) 318 00 00 Dahili: 3765-3766